Annie & Isabel Designer Hospital Gowns Are Great For...
Cancer and Breast Cancer Patients
There are many reasons why having your own hospital gown makes sense. There are even more reasons why having an Annie & Isabel hospital gown is the best choice.
- Created by registered nurses, Annie & Isabel hospital gowns are designed to be fashionable, comfortable, cover the backside and still comply with hospital standards.
- Our gowns provide snaps along each of the shoulders to provide easy access for medical equipment such as IV’s or medical examination by health care providers.
- Hospital gowns are required for daily radiation treatments and these gowns can be used for these treatments.
- There is nothing like having your own hospital gown that has been worn and washed by only you.
- For breast cancer patients, the life of the gown extends into your recovery at home.
- Patients find it difficult and often painful to lift their arms after mastectomies and reconstructive surgery. Annie & Isabel hospital gowns can be slipped on and off with ease.
- The snaps on the shoulders allow for easy drain and incisional care. There is a fashionable pleat in the front.
- The designer hospital gown includes an inside pocket on the left side that can be used for lip gloss, cell phones and other important essentials.
- Our gowns are the only hospital gowns designed with extra fabric in the back in order to provide complete coverage.
- The gowns wrap around the back and tie on the side so your backside will never hang out!
- The extra coverage in the back make it unnecessary to wear a second hospital gown on your back or a robe.
- You can feel comfortable and keep your dignity in an Annie & Isabel hospital gown!
- They are made from 100% high quality cotton fabric
- Our hospital gowns are longer in length than the standard hospital gown which provides more comfort and security.
- Annie & Isabel hospital gowns make wonderful gifts for someone newly diagnosed with cancer.
- Flowers only last a few days while these gowns will provide your friend or loved one with comfort and dignity throughout the course of their treatment.
- You, your friend or loved one, will BEAT cancer in style.
- When you look great you feel better!
Gift yourself, a friend, or family member a comfortable and gorgeous hospital gown to help the cancer patient in your life feel better during this challenging time.
The Elizabeth hospital gown was named after our grandmother, Elizabeth, who battled breast cancer. 10 percent of the proceeds from this gown will go to The Sutter Medical Center Breast Cancer Fund which directly benefits breast cancer patients.